Friday, August 13, 2010

Chloe watercolor

Right after Chloe passed, I knew I wanted to do something for Andy. I loved Chloe so much, but she was always Andy's baby. He had her when we first met and as I grew to love him, I also grew to love her. I had seen Rachael Rossman's paintings on other blogs before and was in love with them, so I just knew this was the perfect gift to give Andy. We just received the painting yesterday, and we couldn't be more happy with it. Andy fell in love with it instantly, just like I did. This will hang lovingly on our wall for many years to come.

6 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

Looks great! What a nice gift! Makes me want to get Hef painted.

Lisa said...

Wow. That's beautiful, and so thoughtful of you. And yet heartbreaking.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

It's lovely. Pet art is a wonderful keepsake.

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a lovely painting,

Rachael Rossman said...

Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous painting!

I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe. I haven't been around much on the blogosphere and I've missed so much! Rest in peace beautiful girl.

Merlin & Arthur are so adorable!! kiss them on their little noses for me :)