Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Arthur + laser light

Up until the past two days Arthur has been pretty shy, but he is slowly coming out of his shell and turning into the kitten I know he can be. He has spent the past two evenings chasing his brother up and down the stairs. It is more entertaining than tv:) We also bought a laser pointer which has provided hours of kitten entertainment! (Andy and I got Droids which can shoot video so I'm sure I'll be posting lots of videos of everyone until I get over the novelty of it. Just warning ya:)

3 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

OMG hilarious, it really is the ultimate kitty game for all concerned!

Hef's Mom said...

My mom's cat loves this game too! Her laser pointer is mouse shaped, haha!

RG said...

You ever read Garfield in the comics? You are going to get yours for teasing kittys like that!!!