Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm moving to the country

Our next door neighbor has been weed-whacking her lawn for two hours. TWO HOURS!!!! We live in the city. Our yards are less than a quarter of an acre large. The only possible explanation for this behavior is that her lawn mower is broken and she is using the weed whacker to mow the entire lawn! But I know this isn't true because she mowed her lawn with her functioning lawn mower earlier today. So that leaves me with the only remaining conclusion. That she is in fact insane. Or maybe she's just bored. Or maybe she just hates me and wants to make sure I go insane. If that's true... well, it's working.

I'm moving to the country. I want my neighbors to be some cows, maybe a corn field or two. Sounds really good right about now...

2 comments:

RG said...

Cows don't smell too good and have lotsa flies. Everything else is good.

Weed eaters should be outlawed ...

Anonymous said...

Maybe she whacked her brain...