Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Andy's Train Adventure

A is still out in Colorado and he had yesterday off from work, so he went on a mini adventure! The adventure being he went on a scenic train ride. Very exciting. But, it's something that if I had been there, we wouldn't have done. Because let's face it, if it moves or floats, I'm not a fan. And I would have made fun of it the whole time and drove him crazy. Before I get to the pictures A took with his cell phone camera and sent to me, I just have to share this one story with you all. When A was little, he used to tell people that he wanted to be an engineer when he grew up. Seems like a silly think for a 5 year old to say, right? Well, that's because he thought that all engineers drove trains and he wanted to drive a train when he grew up! How cute is that?!? Ok, I'll stop now. Here are the pictures...





It started hailing while he was on the train. Do you see it??


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, here's the REAL story on A's (as she calls him) adventure on the train. He kept calling us (his DEAREST friends in Vail....wait, in the whole friggin wide world - Steve and Mildred), and was crying and yelling out 'come get me, i'm going to throw up on the train)...yeah RIGHT....do engineers seem like sissies to you? Well, HE is. All he did was drink heavily all night to make up for the wet diaper he had on just in case.....engineer schmengineer.....yeahuhHUH.

Your friend,
Mildred

The Bunns said...

FAce it, men are nuts ....

Anonymous said...

great photos - what a fun adventure