Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekend Warriors

Look at what I built!!!



Well, HELPED build at least. And we built two more! They are planters by the way. In case you can't tell. This is the first one we finished before we stained it. They all look really good and are sitting in our driveway right now drying. I'm hoping to fill them and plant stuff in them this weekend.

And, as you can see in the picture, my flowers are still alive! And they are actually getting bigger! And the herbs I planted are growing too! The buns will be getting some fresh parsley someday soon:) This is very exciting because as I've mentioned before, my thumb isn't green so much as it is brown...

1 comment:

The Bunns said...

What??? You actually BUILT it? Wow .. it is really very nice. Now we got to see where they go and what goes in! Things are looking mighty fine in your neighbor hood ...

Our bunns are very happy not to have to deal with hot much ever!