Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day Dad! Hope you're having a great, fun, relaxing day. I'm sure you are now that I'm "grown up" and not giving you gray hair anymore!! :)

Here is a picture of my Dad. He's the one in the middle and the bride is my best friend Grace and her new husband Shawn. This was back in February of this year.

(See all those gray hairs? I'm responsible for about 95% of them. My brother Matt gets the other 5%. Good job, Matt!)

Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law Jim, too! He's not only a father, but a grandfather too!

No comments: