Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We got tagged!

We got tagged for a meme by Rabbit's Guy! Here we go...

Here are the rules, so easy:
Answer at least three of the questions. Yes, I know a few look time-consuming and there are several of them. That's why I only ask for three. See? I'm nice!

Post them and the rules on your blog, and please link back to me here. Pretty please *^_^* ?
Comment here telling me and the rest of our little party where you're at and link to yourself.
That's all!
Oh yeah, don't forget to tag others!
So here we go!

What's the last book you read that you thought was really super, inspiring, you'd recommend it to most anyone? Hmmm... I love to read, but I always read fun things, like chick lit or mysteries, stuff like that. I always read in bed because A falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow and I'm up for at least another hour or two. The last book I read that made me laugh so hard I woke him up was "Bright Lights, Big Ass" by Jen Lancaster. I highly recommend it.

What food totally grosses you out, you'd never be able to touch it? Ew. Gag. *hurl* Sushi. And yes! I've tried it (for all you sushi freaks out there). I just can't get past the seaweed and raw fish. My other gross out food is Jello. I'm sorry, but food should not be still moving!! It totally makes me gag, I can't swallow it. I missed out on lots of Jello shots in college...

Did you ever watch a scary movie that frightened you so much you were afraid of the dark afterward? I mean like you're lying in bed trying to sleep, but you have to pee, but you're scared to get up. It doesn't have to be recently; could be when you were a kid. So what movie was it? I remember seeing the movie Candyman when I was young. We watched it at a sleepover party. The premise of the movie is that if you look in the mirror and say his name, the Candyman will come get you. Totally freaked me out. I don't think I slept a wink that night.

Is there a song that makes you dance every time you hear it? Would you tap you feet and sing along to it in public? Oh lots of songs. Whatever is playing the most on the radio that is catchy. I love to sing while I'm driving and tap along on the steering wheel.

Tattoos: yes or no? Do you have any? Tell us! Do you think they're gross? TELL US! I've ALWAYS wanted to get a tattoo, but to be honest, I'm such a chicken about needles I don't think I ever will.

When's the last time you laughed so hard your ribs ached and/or you nearly peed yourself? What made you do it? It's been a while since I laughed this hard. Probably since I was reading Jen Lancaster's book!

Draw or doodle a picture of your pet(s) and post it if possible. Nothing fancy, don't be shy! You don't want to see me draw, trust me!

Go through a stack or box of your old music. Stuff that you may not have heard in years. Pick one and tell us about it. Is it as good (or as bad) as you remember? Oh, this could be dangerous. I definitely have some New Kids on the Block tapes hanging around somewhere...

Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? We won't laugh! Nope, just A and Princess Chloe:)

No comments: